What do you get with Lifetrak watch series wristband?
Lifetrak band ComfortFit fits all Lifetrak series activity tracker models C series Core C200, Move C300, and Fit C410, also R series including R410, R420 R440, and R450 models
- Reversible/interchangeable bands for full customization
- Durable Polyurethane Bands
- The locking mechanism allows for easy closure
- Clasp orientation can be rotated for a more refined fit
The wristband is reversible and replaceable, with a choice of several colors available, you can choose the one that suits your mood and matches your outfit. Being healthy doesn’t have to hinder your sense of style. The sleek looking is sure to turn heads while the interchangeable color bands will inspire you to stay motivated. Meeting your fitness goals never looked or felt so good.
How to change the bands ?
See the video below for how to change and remove the bands
How many colors do Lifetrak bands have?
Lifetrak offers more than 15 different combinations of colors.
Lifetrak Zone C410 unveils at Health 2.0 Fall Conference
Source: Salutron, Inc
Fitness Industry’s First Waterproof Activity Tracker Providing ECG Accurate Heart Rate From the Wrist – and Requiring No Charging – Now Includes Accurate Auto-Detection Sleep Tracking
FREMONT, Calif., Oct. 2, 2013, /PRNewswire/ Salutron, Inc., recognized leaders for the most innovative and scientifically accurate fitness and wellness products, today unveiled the LifeTrak Zone C410 – the latest in NASA caliber physiologic monitoring for activity and sleep tracking. Dr. Jin Lee, Chief Technology Officer and Senior Vice President of Engineering at Salutron provided a first viewing of the Zone C410 today on stage in a session entitled “Off the Couch and Into Shape: Tools for Physical Fitness” conducted in Grand Ballroom D at 11:30 am Pacific Standard Time during the Seventh Annual Health 2.0 Conference at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Silicon Valley.
Known for the leading-edge technology found in the LifeTrak brand and other private-label and well-known global sports brands, Salutron continues to deliver advances in activity monitoring that address unmet needs for consumers and drive better health. Introduction of the first auto-detected sleep monitoring capability for LifeTrak activity trackers, incorporated into the Zone C410, marks another important advance for the industry. Unlike other devices that require the press of a button before you fall asleep and when you wake up – which is often easy to forget to do – the Zone C410 is engineered to automatically detect when you fall asleep and wake up, as well as track and graphically report your sleep patterns throughout the night. As with other LifeTrak devices, the Zone C410 also provides accurate heart rate monitoring and blue-tooth compatibility for data syncing with mobile devices in a waterproof tracker that doesn’t require charging, encouraging continuous use.
“We believe that providing the best science in an activity tracker that can be continuously worn and easily integrated into daily activities will help drive significant behavior changes that lead to better overall health,” said Dr. Mike Tsai, Chairman, and CEO of Salutron. “We are proud to deliver automated sleep tracking technology incorporated into our Zone C410 to the industry and consumers. It demonstrates not only our commitment to strong science but sets us on a course to achieve our mission of helping people everywhere live longer, healthier lives.”
“Actigraphy – the continuous monitoring of levels of activity and sleep – provided in the LifeTrak Zone C410 is another highly accurate NASA caliber physiologic measurement that we have developed as part of our core technology,” said Dr. Jin Lee, Chief Technology Officer and Senior Vice President of Engineering at Salutron. “We are pleased to lead the industry in advancing the science of sleep monitoring and activity tracking and to continue to develop the strongest science to help keep people healthy. Our unique algorithms that provide calorie computation based on motion and heart rate, our active motion artifact correction, ECG accurate heart rate and low power signal processing for motion analysis, along with the incorporation of NASA caliber physiologic monitoring for sleep patterns sets a new standard for the activity tracking industry. We are inspired by the progress being made in activity tracking and excited by the opportunities to continue to lead the revolution in healthcare with our strong science and technology.”
Lifetrak Brite R450 Review
One of the trends that characterized the consumer electronics niche in 2013 was the emergence and growth of wearable. Early indications are that this trend is going to continue throughout 2014 and beyond. If you are a sucker for fitness gadgets, then the sneak peek of the LifeTrak Brite R450 at the ongoing Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas will come as exciting news for you.
The Smart R415 now it calls Brite R450 is the latest iteration in LifeTraks revered fitness watch series. With the growing awareness of the importance of maintaining fitness and good health, this piece of gizmo couldn’t have arrived at a better time. This watch is far from just a fitness tracker though; it performs admirably in the smartwatch’ category, connecting with your smartphone and notifying you of events such as incoming calls, messages and emails. So what are the most exciting features of the Lifetrak Brite R450?
1. Smartphone notifications and Bluetooth connectivity- this watch notifies you when you have a text message, missed a call, incoming call or email on your smartphone through a vibrating alert. You can get 8 types of notification, emails, IM, calls, SMS, reminders, news, general alerts, and high priority alerts. To enjoy this service you will need to download a third party application that enables it to communicate with the smartphone. It can connect to your Bluetooth Smart ready devices and with the Open API platform one can access new and existing Android 4.3 and iOS 7 (or newer) applications to integrate with LifeTrak technology.
2. SleepTrak -Automatic sleep tracking and intelligent wake up: by monitoring micro movements, vitals as well as auto-detecting the start and end of the sleep session, this watch can determine the quality and duration of sleep without the user having to press a single button. It is also able to determine when you have had enough rest and wake you up gently using a vibration alert.
3. LightTrak – It measures your levels of exposure to light constantly and tracks melanopsin-sensitive blue wavelength, and it lets you know when you’re not getting enough or too much blue light at appropriate times of the day, so you can take steps to improve your mood and energy levels, this will improve for a better night’s rest.
4. ECG-accurate heart rate monitor- this displays your heart rate accurately at the press of a button and doesn’t require a chest strap, unlike conventional fitness trackers.
5. Step counter- this device is equipped with a pedometer that counts your step and is able to automatically differentiate between running and walking as well as non-stop activities.
6. Waterproof- it is submersible up to 90 feet, allowing you to keep an eye on your activity when you are swimming, equating each stroke in the water to 5 steps so as to compensate for the more demanding nature of activity inside the pool.
7. Calorie counter- using a special algorithm that takes into account the heart rate and activity level, the Brite R450 can automatically monitor the calories you burn all day long.
8.Active Graphic Display with 7 days fitness records- it allows up to seven-day records enabling you to keep track of your progress. The data can also be synced to various applications such as Argus and MapMyFitness among others. It is equipped with an easy to use display and a 3-button navigation system. Daily measured parameters reset automatically at midnight allowing you to set daily independent workout goals.
9. Time functionality- of course, it wouldn’t be called a watch without being able to perform the basic function of a watch; that of telling time. It is capable of displaying time in AM/PM and 24-hr systems as well as the day and date. It also has a settable alarm and stopwatch applications.
10. Some additional qualities- this watch is ergonomically sound; it is very light and comfortable and comes with a band that is reversible to switch colors. You won’t have to replace the battery cell for up to one year and it doesn’t have to be recharged.
The fitness technology industry continues to grow in leaps and bounds and countless fitness gadgets continue to be introduced into the market. Only the best products get to enjoy success and longevity. The LifeTrak Brite R450 is right up there with the very finest fitness watches in the market. The only major downside to this device is that you have to press a button to activate the ECG, rather than the watch continuously tracking the user’s heart rate. That said, however, it is still going to be a formidable device if the sneak peeks at the CES on Jan 7 is anything to go by. LifeTrak has a long and reputable history of producing fitness gadgets, one more reason to believe that the R450 won’t be a letdown and will be well worth the price tag.